Planning Applications of Interest to TBFS
An important part of the Society’s activities is to monitor and attempt to influence planning applications and developments in the borough. We aim to provide independent and grassroots voice on decisions that affect the places where people live, work and relax. The Society selects planning applications for review and if appropriate submit comments to Bracknell Forest Council.
We focus on the following types of applications:
1) Listed and historically interesting buildings/locations.
2) Developments/buildings in or having an impact on public spaces.
3) Developments impacting public open spaces or environmentally sensitive areas.
4) Developments out of character with location – eg in conservation areas.
5) Large scale developments.
Below are the applications the Society has reviewed. To see the full table, click ‘View larger version’ at the bottom right or use the vertical and horizontal sliders to see the comments field to the right and other applications below.