Planning Applications of Interest to TBFS
An important part of the Society’s activities is to
monitor and attempt to influence planning applications and
developments in the borough. We aim to provide independent
and grassroots voice on decisions that affect the places
where people live, work and relax. The Society selects
planning applications for review and if appropriate submit
comments to Bracknell Forest Council.
We focus on the following types of applications:
1) Listed and historically interesting
2) Developments/buildings in or having an impact on public
3) Developments impacting public open spaces or
environmentally sensitive areas.
4) Developments out of character with location – eg in
5) Large scale developments.
Below are the applications the Society has reviewed. To
see the full table, click ‘View larger version’ at the
bottom right or use the vertical and horizontal sliders to
see the comments field to the right and other applications